Nominations for the second annual Made in Lincolnshire awards will close on April 14, leaving just one month for businesses to apply.
The awards, hosted by Streets Chartered Accountants, NatWest and Business Lincolnshire, aims to showcase the county’s excellence in manufacturing and its reputation for innovation within the sector.
Greater Lincolnshire’s manufacturing sector is estimated to contribute £3.4 billion a year to the local economy and plays a significant part in the future economic growth of the region.
The awards will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton on Lincoln’s waterfront on May 17, which will be hosted by BBC Radio Lincolnshire presenter Melvyn Prior.
Award categories include:
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Locally
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Nationwide
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Overseas
- Made in Lincolnshire for Many Generations
- To Be Made in Lincolnshire (new product idea)
- Made in Lincolnshire – World Class
To enter the Made in Lincolnshire Awards, visit the Streets Chartered Accountants website.