The finalists in the Lincolnshire Environmental Awards have been announced.
The final judging and announcement of the winning entries in each category and of the overall winner will take place on Thursday, May 25 at the Bentley Hotel in Lincoln.
Community groups, businesses, farmers and schools from Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire entered the Lincolnshire Environmental Awards 2017.
The finalists in the Lincolnshire Environmental Awards 2017 are:
FCC Environment Lincolnshire Young Environmentalist Award
- Emily and Tomas Dickson, Lincoln
- Lacey Gardens Junior School, Scunthorpe
- Leys Farm Junior School, Louth
- Marton Primary School, Gainsborough
- Oakfield Primary School, Scunthorpe
- Sibsey Free Primary School, Boston
- 3rd Sleaford Cub Scout Group
Anglian Water Business Award
- ELTEC, Market Rasen
- Treetops Cottages & Spa, Grasby, Caistor
- Witham Oil and Paint Ltd, Lincoln
Centrica Community Award
- Green Synergy, Lincoln
- Nettleham Woodland Trust
- Swineshead Enhancement Society
Branston Ltd Rural and Farming Award
- Lincolnshire Rivers Trust – Dunston Beck Project
- Kirkstead Old Mill Cottage B & B, Woodhall Spa
- Red Hen Day Nursery, Legbourne, Louth