Three Lincolnshire businessmen have been named as finalists in the Institute of Directors’ (IoD) prestigious East Midlands Director of the Year awards.
These finalists, alongside those from from Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire, will be competing in the region’s top business awards scheme, which recognises excellence and enterprise in the boardroom.
Finalists from Lincolnshire are Peter Watson from Chatty Imp, Karl Hick from Larkfleet and Cameron Ford from Reflect Recruitment.
The winners will be announced at an awards lunch on Friday, June 23 at the Nottingham Conference Centre.
Regional finalists include:
- Peter Watson, Marketing Director, Chatty Imp Ltd, Lincolnshire
- Karl Hick, Chief Executive Officer, The Larkfleet Group of Companies, Lincolnshire
- Cameron Ford, Managing Director, Reflect Recruitment Group, Lincolnshire
- Alan Hardy, Chairman/Owner of Paragon Interiors Group plc, Nottinghamshire
- Elaine Stewart, Marketing Director,Longthorne Gunmakers, Northamptonshire
- Jason Chauhan, Managing Director, JC Metalworks Ltd. Leicestershire
- Marc Wileman, Director, Sublime Science, Leicestershire
- Matt Wheatcroft, Founder and Managing Director, Purpose Media, Derbyshire
- Mike Hughes, Chief Executive,TwentyTwenty, Leicestershire
- Dr Nick Kotecha, Chief Executive Officer, Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Leicestershire
- Shahid Sheikh OBE, Managing Director, Clifton Packaging Group Ltd, Leicestershire
- Steve Miller, Managing Director, The Workplace Depot, Nottinghamshire
Winners of these coveted regional awards will go forward to the IoD’s national Director of the Year awards which will be made on 22 September at the Lancaster London Hotel.
Ron Lynch, IoD East Midlands Regional Director, said: “Judging this competition gets tougher every year.
“We are lucky to have so many outstanding companies and leaders in the East Midlands.
“The awards celebrate the achievements of the region’s most hardworking and innovative business leaders and are open to both IoD members and non-members of director level or equivalent status.”