The winners of Made in Lincolnshire 2017 have been announced at a celebration event which took place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lincoln today.
The Made in Lincolnshire celebration event recognised the variety of goods and services produced in Lincolnshire that demonstrate pioneering thinking.
Organised by Streets Chartered Accountants, Business Lincolnshire and NatWest Bank and was hosted by Melvyn Prior, Presenter at BBC Radio Lincolnshire, the event also served to highlight the county’s well earned reputation for innovation and manufacturing.
Made in Lincolnshire consisted of six categories in which businesses/products were nominated. The winners in each category were:
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Locally – Red Hill Farm Free Range Pork
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Nationwide – Mtag Composites Ltd
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Overseas – JDM Food Group
- Made in Lincolnshire for Many Generations – Micronclean
- To Be Made in Lincolnshire – SHD Composite Materials Ltd
- Made in Lincolnshire World Class – Sports & Leisure Brands Ltd
James Pinchbeck, Marketing Partner at Streets Chartered Accountants, said: “We have had more than 75 entries from across the county from the small artisan producer to the larger businesses exporting worldwide.
“Whilst many of the more traditional sectors of the Greater Lincolnshire economy were represented, including food and agriculture, it was great to see entries from emerging sectors including technology.”
Garry Wilkinson, Senior Relationship Manager at NatWest Bank added: “There were many excellent entries and the quality of the applications made the task of judging an extremely difficult one, and the winners are well deserving of their success.”