Young professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners in North East Lincolnshire have joined with The Business Hive to create a dedicated networking group for the next generation of business leaders.
Biz Hive Next Gen, which has been established with the support of e-factor’s enterprise support club, is a brand new informal network that encourages ambitious entrepreneurs, freelancers and those working their way up the career ladder to connect.
Biz Hive Next Gen will officially be introduced to the business community at a launch party in July.
Adam Aisthorpe, Senior Solicitor at Wilkin Chapman and member of the Biz Hive Next Gen Steering Group, said: “Biz Hive Next Gen is all about coming together on an informal basis to build relationships, share knowledge and to create opportunities.
“Our target demographic are those between the ages of 18 and 40 or in the early stages of their careers, and our events are aimed at broadening our membership’s network of contacts.”
Joining Adam in the Steering Group is:
- Liam O’ Leary, Managing Director of Laser Red
- Paul Tofton, Partner, and Alex Shreeve, Senior Accountant at Forrester Boyd
- Lindsay Cowie, Freelance Writer and Blogger
- Ellie Goldby, Recruitment Consultant at Root2 Recruit
- Emma Cox and Jasmin Powles, Client Services Administrators at e-factor
- Laura Lougher, Solicitor, and Joshua Briggs, Senior Solicitor, at Wilkin Chapman
Mark Webb, Managing Director said: “Whatever we can do to encourage and support their growth and success, has got to be a great thing for the future of the area.”
The Biz Hive Next Gen launch party takes place on Wednesday, July 19 from 6pm to 8pm at Tale of Two, Cleethorpes.
To book call 01472 242667 or visit the website.