The Lincoln International Business School is currently searching for advisory board members.
The board comprises of dedicated external professionals from a range of backgrounds who volunteer their time, knowledge and expertise to advise, support and challenge the College Leadership Team.
Members are now looking to increase the size of the board from its current membership of eight people.
Prospective board members should have a real passion for higher education; a commitment to join the team for a minimum of four meetings per year, willing to fulfl a term of three years and who have knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following felds:
- Working within education (primary, secondary and higher), training and skills
- International business and partnerships
- Digital technology and online learning
- Engagement with or access to local, national and international businesses
- Third Sector
- Entrepreneurialism and innovation
This is a non-remunerated role, however, as a board member, members have the opportunity to continue their own professional development by joining an aspiring and ambitious College within the University of Lincoln.
To apply, provide the following:
- A letter which explains your interest and how you are suited to this role
- Your full Curriculum Vitae
- The names and contact details for two referees
Application should be emailed to [email protected] by Tuesday, October 31 and the interview date will be in November 2017.